Rules for reviewers and critics casting their votes:
- Both established and independent reviewers who have written at least 25 reviews for a publication/website/blog can place their nominations for these categories.
- Productions that have been staged between 1st July 2017 – 30th June 2018 can be put forward for a Creative Innovation in Lighting, Sound, Video Projection and Best Marketing Campaign Award.
- Only one vote for Best PR Company can be placed per reviewer.
- Reviewers can put forward as many shows throughout the year.
- Reviewers will be asked to give a reason for their nominations as these will be used by an expert to decide the winner for each category.
- PR companies that have been put forward must have been established for a minimum of a year.
When placing your vote for Creative Innovation in Sound Design, Lighting Video Projection, productions put forward must have had at least 4 showings in a UK registered theatre.
- Reviewers can put forward nominations for: Creative Innivation in Sound, Creative Innovation in Lighting, Creative Innovation in Video Projections, Best Marketing Campaign, Best Trailer, Best Live Streaming Platform, Best Poster Design all year round.
- The public can put forward nominations for: Best Podcast, Best Production Photography and Best Online Publication from Monday 2nd April 2018 until Saturday 30th June 2018.
- Nominations for Outstanding Production will be put forward by Theatre & Technology Awards founder, Lucy Basaba.