Rules for reviewers and critics casting their votes:
- Both established and independent reviewers can place their nominations for Creative Innovation in Lighting, Creative Innovation in Sound, Video Projection and Best Marketing Campaign.
- Productions that have been staged between 1st July 2018 – 30th June 2019 can be put forward for a Creative Innovation in Lighting, Creative Innovation in Sound, Creative Innovation in Video + Projection and Best Marketing Campaign Award.
- Reviewers can put forward as many shows throughout the year.
- Reviewers will be asked to give a reason for their nominations as these will be used by an expert to decide the winner for each category.
- The public can put forward nominations for: Best Online Publication, Best Podcast, Best Vlog, Best Production Photography, Best Poster Design, Best Trailer and Best Online/Live Streaming Platform from Monday 1st April 2019 until Sunday 30th June 2019.
- Nominations for Outstanding Production will be put forward by Theatre & Technology Awards founder, Lucy Basaba.