Rules for reviewers and critics casting their votes:
- Both established and independent reviewers can place their nominations for these categories.
- Productions that have been staged between 1st July 2018 – 30th June 2019 can be put forward for a Creative Innovation in Lighting, Sound, Video Projection and Best Marketing Campaign Award.
- Reviewers can put forward as many shows throughout the year.
- Reviewers will be asked to give a reason for their nominations as these will be used by an expert to decide the winner for each category.
- Reviewers can put forward nominations for: Creative Innivation in Sound, Creative Innovation in Lighting, Creative Innovation in Video + Projection, Best Marketing Campaign, Best Online Publication, Best Podcast, Best Production Photography, Best Trailer, Best Poster Design all year round.
- The public can put forward nominations for: Best Podcast, Best Production Photography, Best Poster Design, Best Trailer and Best Online Publication from Monday 1st April 2019 until Sunday 30th June 2019.
- Nominations for Best Online/Live Treaming Platform and Outstanding Production will be put forward by Theatre & Technology Awards founder, Lucy Basaba.